Feebee owns Karen From Helping Paws whose aim is to rehome dogs, raise funds and heal. She always comes along for a massage when we meet up at local dog shows and events. Her big grin as she has her therapy always attracts lots of “Ooos and ahhhs” from people as they pass by the AchyPaw Gazebo. This time she had Reiki from Chris while I was working on her arthritis. Karen wrote “Feebee is far less stiff after her massage. Thoroughly recommended” and posted a further picture the next day with the caption “Feebee enjoyed an hour & a half walk today thanks to AchyPaw massage. Perfect for older dogs”. It was our pleasure Karen.
- Sherlock 3.0 – following a dog through the stages of their life
- Detective work is sometimes necessary when working with a dog
- When two become one
- It helps when the whole family is involved
- Prevention rather than cure – or – Make hindsight your foresight
- Runners and carpets and mats
- Mixing and matching therapies
- Enrichment with your dog doesn’t have to be physical activity : Charley’s story
- Shedding fur – good thing or not?