Feebee owns Karen From Helping Paws whose aim is to rehome dogs, raise funds and heal. She always comes along for a massage when we meet up at local dog shows and events. Her big grin as she has her therapy always attracts lots of “Ooos and ahhhs” from people as they pass by the AchyPaw Gazebo. This time she had Reiki from Chris while I was working on her arthritis. Karen wrote “Feebee is far less stiff after her massage. Thoroughly recommended” and posted a further picture the next day with the caption “Feebee enjoyed an hour & a half walk today thanks to AchyPaw massage. Perfect for older dogs”. It was our pleasure Karen.
- Benefits of physical therapy – plus some obscure ones
- How young is too young to learn canine massage?
- Canine Renegerative Medicine : My experience
- RSPCA Brighton Open Day 2017
- Multi-modal and multi-faceted canine healing
- Mine’s a Dog Friendly House
- Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease – treatment and rehabilitation
- A new review of our services
- “Don’t be put off, just do it”
News & Testimonials @ AchyPaw Canine Myotherapy