Feebee owns Karen From Helping Paws whose aim is to rehome dogs, raise funds and heal. She always comes along for a massage when we meet up at local dog shows and events. Her big grin as she has her therapy always attracts lots of “Ooos and ahhhs” from people as they pass by the AchyPaw Gazebo. This time she had Reiki from Chris while I was working on her arthritis. Karen wrote “Feebee is far less stiff after her massage. Thoroughly recommended” and posted a further picture the next day with the caption “Feebee enjoyed an hour & a half walk today thanks to AchyPaw massage. Perfect for older dogs”. It was our pleasure Karen.
- It’s not “Just Massage”
- Intention, intention, intention – AchyPaw Canine Massage Rule #1
- Creaks, ouchy bits and more – defining discomfort in dogs
- Volunteer and Keep Fit – double result
- Is age important when deciding to start canine physical therapy?
- Canine Massage Therapy Benefit No.123456
- Giving confidence to the owner and building muscle strength in their dog
- Relax HAOK9 Massage Diploma – Nov 2018