Feebee owns Karen From Helping Paws whose aim is to rehome dogs, raise funds and heal. She always comes along for a massage when we meet up at local dog shows and events. Her big grin as she has her therapy always attracts lots of “Ooos and ahhhs” from people as they pass by the AchyPaw Gazebo. This time she had Reiki from Chris while I was working on her arthritis. Karen wrote “Feebee is far less stiff after her massage. Thoroughly recommended” and posted a further picture the next day with the caption “Feebee enjoyed an hour & a half walk today thanks to AchyPaw massage. Perfect for older dogs”. It was our pleasure Karen.
- Benefits of maintenance therapy for senior dogs
- Pet Natural Health Day : Saturday 22nd September 2018
- What do the dogs do when we leave?
- Multi-faceted therapy works
- Seniors Sunday at St Leonards
- Extra benefits of canine physical therapy
- It’s not just arthritis that can helped by canine physical therapy
- Home Visits
- It’s the little things…..