We held our first surgery at Paws, Play & Stay Dog Hotel Rustington this week and managed to help a number of dogs from the very small to the large. Here are some pictures of some of the contented dogs – both of whom spent the rest of afternoon relaxing asleep.
- Benefits of physical therapy – plus some obscure ones
- How young is too young to learn canine massage?
- Canine Renegerative Medicine : My experience
- RSPCA Brighton Open Day 2017
- Multi-modal and multi-faceted canine healing
- Mine’s a Dog Friendly House
- Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease – treatment and rehabilitation
- A new review of our services
- “Don’t be put off, just do it”
News & Testimonials @ AchyPaw Canine Myotherapy