I had a fascinating insight in the life of a guide dog when I was invited to teach Sue how to massage the glamorous Zara. Teaching someone who is visually impaired how to perform a massage was an interesting challenge but thanks to some help from Natalie Lenton and her DVD I made my own version of her Dot to Dot lesson.
- Benefits of physical therapy – plus some obscure ones
- How young is too young to learn canine massage?
- Canine Renegerative Medicine : My experience
- RSPCA Brighton Open Day 2017
- Multi-modal and multi-faceted canine healing
- Mine’s a Dog Friendly House
- Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease – treatment and rehabilitation
- A new review of our services
- “Don’t be put off, just do it”
News & Testimonials @ AchyPaw Canine Myotherapy