I had a fascinating insight in the life of a guide dog when I was invited to teach Sue how to massage the glamorous Zara. Teaching someone who is visually impaired how to perform a massage was an interesting challenge but thanks to some help from Natalie Lenton and her DVD I made my own version of her Dot to Dot lesson.
- It’s not “Just Massage”
- Intention, intention, intention – AchyPaw Canine Massage Rule #1
- Creaks, ouchy bits and more – defining discomfort in dogs
- Volunteer and Keep Fit – double result
- Is age important when deciding to start canine physical therapy?
- Canine Massage Therapy Benefit No.123456
- Giving confidence to the owner and building muscle strength in their dog
- Relax HAOK9 Massage Diploma – Nov 2018