I had a fascinating insight in the life of a guide dog when I was invited to teach Sue how to massage the glamorous Zara. Teaching someone who is visually impaired how to perform a massage was an interesting challenge but thanks to some help from Natalie Lenton and her DVD I made my own version of her Dot to Dot lesson.
- Sherlock 3.0 – following a dog through the stages of their life
- Detective work is sometimes necessary when working with a dog
- When two become one
- It helps when the whole family is involved
- Prevention rather than cure – or – Make hindsight your foresight
- Runners and carpets and mats
- Mixing and matching therapies
- Enrichment with your dog doesn’t have to be physical activity : Charley’s story
- Shedding fur – good thing or not?