I had a fascinating insight in the life of a guide dog when I was invited to teach Sue how to massage the glamorous Zara. Teaching someone who is visually impaired how to perform a massage was an interesting challenge but thanks to some help from Natalie Lenton and her DVD I made my own version of her Dot to Dot lesson.
- Sussex Pet Rescue – review 2
- Sussex Pet Rescue Dog Massage training day and other AchyPaw Academic milestones
- Luther Weimaraner – a 2 year partnership
- Relax HAOK9 Massage Diploma – Nov 2017. Cohort 6
- Avascular Necrosis in dogs and the benefits of adding Complementary Therapy
- Tellington T Touch Training
- Four Stories for Arthritis Awareness Month – how combining therapies may help your dog
- Benefits of physical therapy – plus some obscure ones
- How young is too young to learn canine massage?
News & Testimonials @ AchyPaw Canine Myotherapy