I had a fascinating insight in the life of a guide dog when I was invited to teach Sue how to massage the glamorous Zara. Teaching someone who is visually impaired how to perform a massage was an interesting challenge but thanks to some help from Natalie Lenton and her DVD I made my own version of her Dot to Dot lesson.
- Dogs never forget….
- Pole dancing to aid canine mobility – as demonstrated by Smiley Riley
- Carpets to help your dog – go bright, walk safe
- Prevention and Maintenance
- Every dog is individual so their treatment plans should be individual too
- Age shouldn’t be a barrier in adding physical therapy to a treatment regime in dogs
- Empowering the canine carer
- Autism in dogs – Helping with multi-modal therapy
- Brighton Retired Greyhound Trust Dog Show 2018