The lovely folk at the RSPCA Brighton have just published their autumn magazine Newshound. As well as being well worth reading with lots of useful information about upcoming events and animals that need rehoming (Pickle & Branston look very cute!), there is an article about us on page 2. I love the description of ‘semi-torpor’. I’m going to use that all the time now.
- Benefits of physical therapy – plus some obscure ones
- How young is too young to learn canine massage?
- Canine Renegerative Medicine : My experience
- RSPCA Brighton Open Day 2017
- Multi-modal and multi-faceted canine healing
- Mine’s a Dog Friendly House
- Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease – treatment and rehabilitation
- A new review of our services
- “Don’t be put off, just do it”
News & Testimonials @ AchyPaw Canine Myotherapy