“Dear Les and Chris, our parents were impressed with how quiet we were when you came in to our house. Normally we have to warn them of strangers but we knew that we didn’t need to worry about you both. You were very kind and didn’t push us into anything that we didn’t want to do. Thank you for making us both feel relaxed and more comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again , Wet kisses Flint and Alfie 🐾🐾🐾🐾”
- Looking beyond the diagnosis
- This is why we do what we do…..
- First Massage Session in the words of a dog (well…..)
- The strength of dogs is awesome
- Two IAAT CPD accredited & promoted workshops for 2018 “Supporting your dog to reach their full potential through every stage of their life”
- Dogs never forget….
- Pole dancing to aid canine mobility – as demonstrated by Smiley Riley
- Carpets to help your dog – go bright, walk safe
- Prevention and Maintenance