“Dear Les and Chris, our parents were impressed with how quiet we were when you came in to our house. Normally we have to warn them of strangers but we knew that we didn’t need to worry about you both. You were very kind and didn’t push us into anything that we didn’t want to do. Thank you for making us both feel relaxed and more comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again , Wet kisses Flint and Alfie 🐾🐾🐾🐾”
- Benefits of maintenance therapy for senior dogs
- Pet Natural Health Day : Saturday 22nd September 2018
- What do the dogs do when we leave?
- Multi-faceted therapy works
- Seniors Sunday at St Leonards
- Extra benefits of canine physical therapy
- It’s not just arthritis that can helped by canine physical therapy
- Home Visits
- It’s the little things…..