This entry was posted in acheypaw, achy paws, AchyPaw, achypaw myotherapy, arthritis management, canine arthritis, canine arthritis management, canine myotherapy, canine myotherapy, dog myotherapy, achypaw myotherapy, myotherapy, achy paws, classes, Dog, Dog massage, dog massage classes, dog myotherapy, injury prevention, massage benefits, multimodal therapy for dogs, myofascial release, myotherapy, not just arthritis, puppy massage, senior dogs, south coast dog massage, south coast myotherapy, therapeutic massage, training and tagged acheypaw, achypaw, achypaw myotherapy, achypaws, arthritis management, Brighton, canine arthritis management, canine myotherapy, Dog massage, dog massage classes, dog massage courses, dog muscle therapy, east sussex, massage, south coast dog massage, therapeutic massage. Bookmark the permalink.
Email me : firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07544 844120 to discuss how you can help your dog
- Getting it right from the start
- “I have a very badly put together Newfoundland Poodle cross”.
- “Her strength shows me how it can be done… mind over matter”
- “I actually feel positive for the first time since he got the diagnosis”
- “I am seeing the world today through my dog’s eyes and more particularly, her body”.
- “I feel we will both benefit from not feeling like victims to her condition”
- “How often?”
- Canine Osteopathy
- “Learning to walk again”
- “There…right there”
- Best Feedback
- Keeping up the good work
- Proud Dad moment
- Multimodal therapy in one session
- New Best Friend
- Job done
- Canine Reiki
- “Oh….she needed that”
- Stabilising the jigsaw
- Empowering the carer
- Massage and digestion
- Sharing knowledge is the best
- Always learning
- Multimodal workshops
- Team work and co-operation
- Help to make every day as good a day as possible
- It’s all about the intention.