- Sussex Pet Rescue – review 2
- Sussex Pet Rescue Dog Massage training day and other AchyPaw Academic milestones
- Luther Weimaraner – a 2 year partnership
- Relax HAOK9 Massage Diploma – Nov 2017. Cohort 6
- Avascular Necrosis in dogs and the benefits of adding Complementary Therapy
- Tellington T Touch Training
- Four Stories for Arthritis Awareness Month – how combining therapies may help your dog
- Benefits of physical therapy – plus some obscure ones
- How young is too young to learn canine massage?
News & Testimonials @ AchyPaw Canine Myotherapy
Category Archives: palliative care
I’ve added a couple of videos of a massage therapy session with Ralph on my YouTube channel. You can view them here and here. Read about a new benefit of canine massage therapy with my story of Floc who has … Continue reading
Bailey is a very handsome 8 year old Springer owned by one of Chris’s massage clients. Last January his owners, Ed and Kirsty, took him to the vet as he had a lump on his head. Unfortunately it was diagnosed … Continue reading
Here is my latest post about dear Harry.
I have written an article about the benefits of adding massage into conventional palliative care therapy. It is available here