During 2015, we held a series of workshops hosted by Paws, Play & Stay Dog Hotel introducing some of the theory and practical skills needed to massage your own dog throughout the year. Each session, lasting just over three hours, cost £40 per owner and dog, is fully hands on and great value for money.
Subjects covered during the workshops included :
- An introduction to a hands-on approach
- Improving and developing your techniques
- Preparation for activities and the canine athlete
- Maintenance of active dogs
See the reviews, pictures and feedback from these events here.
We are scheduled to attend the following events
- Saturday & Sunday 21/22 November : HAO Canine Relax Massage, Level 1 Diploma course training weekend which we have written and will deliver to graduates of the Animal Healing Organisation
- Thursday & Friday 26/27 November : HAO Canine Relax Massage module Level 1
Plumpton College Open Day 2015 – where we took over the Grooming Salon again for AchyPaw Plumpton.
Waifs & Strays Dog Show, Seaford, Martello Fields : May 2015
East Preston Village Green Dog Show 2015
Bark in the Park, Queens Park, Brighton 2015
Saltdean Lions, Saltdean Lido Park 2015
Eastbourne Dog Show, Gildredge Park, Eastbourne
First RSPCA Staff & Volunteer training day (August 2015)
“Let’s Go Walkies” sponsored dog walk for BHT, Brighton where we offered cool-down massages to all 4 legged participants in return for a donation to the charity.
(AchyPaw South Coast Dog Massage Service)