Click here for a referral form, as veterinary consent is necessary for canine massage & myotherapy. Completion of this form typically involves no charge and many insurance companies will cover this therapy (check your policy).
- Luther Weimaraner – a 2 year partnership
- Relax HAOK9 Massage Diploma – Nov 2017. Cohort 6
- Avascular Necrosis in dogs and the benefits of adding Complementary Therapy
- Tellington T Touch Training
- Four Stories for Arthritis Awareness Month – how combining therapies may help your dog
- Benefits of physical therapy – plus some obscure ones
- How young is too young to learn canine massage?
- Canine Renegerative Medicine : My experience
- RSPCA Brighton Open Day 2017
News & Testimonials @ AchyPaw Canine Myotherapy