Click here for a referral form, as veterinary consent is necessary for canine massage & myotherapy. Completion of this form typically involves no charge and many insurance companies will cover this therapy (check your policy).
- Benefits of physical therapy – plus some obscure ones
- How young is too young to learn canine massage?
- Canine Renegerative Medicine : My experience
- RSPCA Brighton Open Day 2017
- Multi-modal and multi-faceted canine healing
- Mine’s a Dog Friendly House
- Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease – treatment and rehabilitation
- A new review of our services
- “Don’t be put off, just do it”
News & Testimonials @ AchyPaw Canine Myotherapy