AchyPaw Canine Massage is an independent therapeutic veterinary referral service working with dogs that present with injured muscles, postural, mobility and soft tissue issues. We also specialise in education, muscle therapy, holistic therapy to calm and relax and generally work to improve the quality of life and mobility. We work across West and East Sussex from Worthing & Shoreham in the west, to AchyPaw Central in Saltdean, further east to Eastbourne and north of the county in East Grinstead, Horsham and Crowborough.
(AchyPaw South Coast Dog Massage Service)
- Seniors Sunday at St Leonards
- Extra benefits of canine physical therapy
- It’s not just arthritis that can helped by canine physical therapy
- Home Visits
- It’s the little things…..
- Looking beyond the diagnosis
- This is why we do what we do…..
- First Massage Session in the words of a dog (well…..)
- The strength of dogs is awesome