AchyPaw Canine Massage is an independent therapeutic veterinary referral service working with dogs that present with injured muscles, postural, mobility and soft tissue issues. We also specialise in education, muscle therapy, holistic therapy to calm and relax and generally work to improve the quality of life and mobility. We work across West and East Sussex from Rustington (where we hold a surgery at Paws, Play & Stay Dog Hotel and Day Care) to AchyPaw Central in Saltdean, further east to Eastbourne and north of the county in East Grinstead, Horsham and Crowborough.
(AchyPaw South Coast Dog Massage Service)
- Benefits of physical therapy – plus some obscure ones
- How young is too young to learn canine massage?
- Canine Renegerative Medicine : My experience
- RSPCA Brighton Open Day 2017
- Multi-modal and multi-faceted canine healing
- Mine’s a Dog Friendly House
- Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease – treatment and rehabilitation
- A new review of our services
- “Don’t be put off, just do it”
News & Testimonials @ AchyPaw Canine Myotherapy