AchyPaw Canine Massage is an independent therapeutic veterinary referral service working with dogs that present with injured muscles, postural, mobility and soft tissue issues. We also specialise in education, muscle therapy, holistic therapy to calm and relax and generally work to improve the quality of life and mobility. We work across West and East Sussex from Worthing & Shoreham in the west, to AchyPaw Central in Saltdean, further east to Eastbourne and north of the county in East Grinstead, Horsham and Crowborough.
(AchyPaw South Coast Dog Massage Service)
- Enrichment with your dog doesn’t have to be physical activity : Charley’s story
- Shedding fur – good thing or not?
- Listen to Your Dog
- Seated massage for dogs
- Adapting the Adaptations
- One of the perks of what we do – smiling.
- The Power of Touch even works by proxy
- Calming Massage for Rescue Dogs @ RSPCA Brighton 2019
- Relaxation massage – at the vets