AchyPaw Canine Massage is an independent therapeutic veterinary referral service working with dogs that present with injured muscles, postural, mobility and soft tissue issues. We also specialise in education, muscle therapy, holistic therapy to calm and relax and generally work to improve the quality of life and mobility. We work across West and East Sussex from Worthing & Shoreham in the west, to AchyPaw Central in Saltdean, further east to Eastbourne and north of the county in East Grinstead, Horsham and Crowborough.
(AchyPaw South Coast Dog Massage Service)
- It’s not “Just Massage”
- Intention, intention, intention – AchyPaw Canine Massage Rule #1
- Creaks, ouchy bits and more – defining discomfort in dogs
- Volunteer and Keep Fit – double result
- Is age important when deciding to start canine physical therapy?
- Canine Massage Therapy Benefit No.123456
- Giving confidence to the owner and building muscle strength in their dog
- Relax HAOK9 Massage Diploma – Nov 2018