AchyPaw Canine Massage is an independent therapeutic veterinary referral service working with dogs that present with injured muscles, postural, mobility and soft tissue issues. We also specialise in education, muscle therapy, holistic therapy to calm and relax and generally work to improve the quality of life and mobility. We work across West and East Sussex from Rustington (where we hold a surgery at Paws, Play & Stay Dog Hotel and Day Care) to AchyPaw Central in Saltdean, further east to Eastbourne and north of the county in East Grinstead, Horsham and Crowborough.
(AchyPaw South Coast Dog Massage Service)
- Luther Weimaraner – a 2 year partnership
- Relax HAOK9 Massage Diploma – Nov 2017. Cohort 6
- Avascular Necrosis in dogs and the benefits of adding Complementary Therapy
- Tellington T Touch Training
- Four Stories for Arthritis Awareness Month – how combining therapies may help your dog
- Benefits of physical therapy – plus some obscure ones
- How young is too young to learn canine massage?
- Canine Renegerative Medicine : My experience
- RSPCA Brighton Open Day 2017
News & Testimonials @ AchyPaw Canine Myotherapy